FREE Spring Festival with Tea Ceremony, Ikebana Demonstration, Music, Cosplay Costume Contest & Much More. All Free!
Sunday, May 8th, 2016 at the Ichimura-Miami Japanese Garden 10am to 5pm
- Authentic Japanese Tea Ceremony Demonstrations ($10) CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS
- Learn Ikebana, the Japanese Art of Flower arrangement from Grand Master Mieko Kubota.
- Authentic Japanese violin and viola musicians
- Cosplay fashion show and costume contest.
- Japanese Music by Yoshiko Taiko Dojo Drummers.
- Soran Dance and Japanese High School Ouendan
- Children’s Corner featuring authentic Japanese games, origami, calligraphy, and more.
Sign-up for an email reminder and please follow us on Facebook. Thank You
Please contact Rick DelVecchio for booth and sponsorship information 305-992-0703
View Ichimura Miami-Japan Gardens in a larger map
1101 MacArthur Causeway, Watson Island, Miami Fl 33139
OPEN DAILY 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Events made possible with the support of Ricoh, the Miami-Dade County Department of Cultural Affairs, the Cultural Affairs Council, the Miami-Dade Mayor and Board of County Commissioners, Armstrong Ford, City of Miami Parks, Jungle Island, Bird Road Subaru, and Lan Pan Asian Cuisine.