3-5-7 Ceremony, Tea Ceremony, Ikebana demonstration, Cosplay Costume Contest & Much More.
Sunday, November 13th, 2016 at the Ichimura-Miami Japanese Garden
- 3-5-7 Ceremony for children
- Learn Ikebana, the Japanese Art of Flower arrangement from Grand Master Mieko Kubota.
- Authentic Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Cosplay fashion show and costume contest.
- Japanese Music by Yoshiko Taiko Dojo Drummers.
- Japanese Paper Theater
- Children’s Corner featuring authentic Japanese games, origami, calligraphy, and more.
How to get involved:
Become a vendor at an event.
Sign-up for an email reminder and please follow us on Facebook. Thank You
Please contact Rick DelVecchio for booth and sponsorship information 305-992-0703
View Ichimura Miami-Japan Gardens in a larger map
1101 MacArthur Causeway, Watson Island, Miami Fl 33139
OPEN DAILY 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Events made possible with the support of Ricoh, the Miami-Dade County Department of Cultural Affairs, the Cultural Affairs Council, the Miami-Dade Mayor and Board of County Commissioners, Armstrong Ford, City of Miami Parks, Jungle Island, Bird Road Subaru, and Lan Pan Asian Cuisine.