Celebrate Spring with Ikebana, Music & More. All Free! Sunday May 3
• Greeting by the Consulate-General of Japan
• Florida statewide Japanese speech and skit contest winners
• Learn Ikebana, the Japanese Art of Flower arrangement from Grand Master Mieko Kubota.
• Japanese Musical Performance by Ellen Ogihara, violin, Sophie Carldon, violin & Vienna Sa, cello.
• Cosplay fashion show and costume contest.
• A special Ikebana demonstration and hands-on-workshop for kids will include a free take-home arrangement made by your child.
Please contact Rick DelVecchio for booth and sponsorship information 305-992-0703
This event is made possible with the support of Ricoh, the Miami-Dade County Department of Cultural Affairs, the Cultural Affairs Council, the Miami-Dade Mayor and Board of County Commissioners, Armstrong Ford, City of Miami Parks, Jungle Island and Lan Pan Asian Cuisine.
View Ichimura Miami-Japan Gardens in a larger map
1101 MacArthur Causeway, Watson Island, Miami Fl 33139
OPEN DAILY 9 A.M. – 6 P.M.