3-5-7 Ceremony, Ikebana demonstration, Martial Arts, Music, Anime Costume Contest & Much More. All Free!
Sunday, November 8th, 2015 at the Ichimura-Miami Japanese Garden
- 3-5-7 Ceremony for children
- Learn Ikebana, the Japanese Art of Flower arrangement from Grand Master Mieko Kubota.
- Japanese Cooking Demonstration by Mr. Katsuaki Kamei
- Japanese Saori Weaving demonstration by Ms. Kimie Sasaki Dillion
- Martial Arts demonstrations
- Cosplay fashion show and costume contest.
- Japanese Music by Yoshiko Taiko Dojo Drummers.
- Japanese Paper Theater
- Children’s Corner featuring authentic Japanese games, origami, calligraphy, and more.
This event is made possible with the support of Richo, the Miami-Dade County Department of Cultural Affairs, the Cultural Affairs Council, the Miami-Dade Mayor and Board of County Commissioners, Armstrong Ford, Bird Road Subaru, City of Miami Parks, Jungle Island and Lan Pan Asian Cuisine.