FREE Spring Festival with Tea Ceremony, Ikebana Demonstration, Music, Cosplay Costume Contest & Much More. All Free!
Sunday, May 8th, 2016 at the Ichimura-Miami Japanese Garden 10am to 5pm
- Authentic Japanese Tea Ceremony Demonstrations ($10) CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS
- Learn Ikebana, the Japanese Art of Flower arrangement from Grand Master Mieko Kubota.
- Authentic Japanese violin and viola musicians
- Cosplay fashion show and costume contest.
- Japanese Music by Yoshiko Taiko Dojo Drummers.
- Soran Dance and Japanese High School Ouendan
- Children’s Corner featuring authentic Japanese games, origami, calligraphy, and more.