7-5-3 Ceremony, Tea Ceremony, Ikebana demonstration, Cosplay Costume Contest & Much More.
Sunday, November 13th, 2016 at the Ichimura-Miami Japanese Garden
- 7-5-3 Ceremony for children
- Learn Ikebana, the Japanese Art of Flower arrangement from Grand Master Mieko Kubota.
- Authentic Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Soran Dance by Palmetto High School Ouendan
- Cosplay fashion show and costume contest.
- Japanese Music by Yoshiko Taiko Dojo Drummers.
- Japanese Paper Theater
- Children’s Corner featuring authentic Japanese games, origami, calligraphy, and more.